There are many amazing Places to Visit in Munsiyari, it is a beautiful hill station located 127 Km away from Pithoragarh district headquater in high Himalayan mountain range of Uttarakhand at Nepal and Tibet border. Munsiyari is famous for number of Glaciers, Treks, Waterfall, Lakes, and natural wildlife environment with number of adventure sports like ice skiing, camping, trekking, jungle safari, etc.
Munshyari: Is is the place famous for Rajma(an Indian gram), and close to the Himalayas.Its the base point for Milam Glacier trek. Places covered in Munsiyari Tour Package are Kausani, Chakori, Kasar devi, Bageshwar, Barinag, Thal, Munsiyari, Almora, Mukteshwar, Nanital, Bhimtal.
Famous in Munsiyari Tour Package
1. Local Winter wear made by the Bhotia women with Sheep’s wool and Rabbit’s Wool.
2. Organic Potato.
3. Near Sevila, you can find and buy organic Oranges and Cucumber and other fruits.
4. You can buy wonderful handwoven carpets in the Munsiyari Market. This will support the economic development of the local women and men.
5. You can buy himalayan tree saplings from near by Nurseries for your home, garden and lawns.
Munsiyari Tour Package Route Outline
Munsiyari Tour Package Includes:
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per hotel plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax.
Munsiyari Tour Package Excludes:
- GST: 5%
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Entrance at any monument/museums or any other activity fees which is not mentioned in the inclusions shall be borne by the customer on direct payable basis.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Munsiyari Tour Package FAQ
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our
utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately
who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us,
with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third
party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.